Accountant/Financial Analyst | $60K-$70K annually | Colorado Springs
Our client is a Colorado based door company/window dealer that have been in business for 37 years and growing rapidly. They are eager to dramatically improve their financial reporting and discipline to establish creditability internally and externally as they continue to expand.
Type- Direct Hire
Location- Colorado Springs
Compensation- $60K-$70K annually
- Developing and forecasting budgets under the direction of CFO & CEO.
- Implementing finance and accounting policies and procedures.
- Determining the effect of potential business decisions on financial policy.
- Collaborating as company representative with Suppliers.
- Cooperating with business units and support functions across the company.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate month-end and year-end close processes.
- Develop Revenue and Cash Flow Forecast.
- Preparing timely financial statements within 10 days of month end.
- Reporting variances of margins and revenues.
- Overseeing accounting operations such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries.
- Ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements.
- Insure all sales are recorded immediately this included deposits.
- Put controls in place for inventory and outbound shipments.
- Create Dashboards to give key managers
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance.
- 5+ years related work experience.
- Proficient with QuickBooks and Inventory Controls
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Outstanding knowledge and understanding of applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to provide financial projections.
- Build a solid administrative team to support the Service Department and the GM.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve and accounting problems and issues.