Cisco FirePower Engineer ($125-135K/year HYBRID)
We’re pleased to be supporting the leading Pediatric Care facility in the mountain west region in their search for a Cisco Firewall Engineer. As a nonprofit Pediatric Hospital, our client reported millions in community benefit activities. If you’re interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please apply today!
Location: 80% REMOTE (office located off 225 & Colfax)
Terms: Direct Hire
Salary: $125-135,000/year DOE
This position is responsible for full performance design, build, and maintenance of network unified communication systems. This person will analyze network requirements, system traffic, and potential risks to identify areas of improvement ensuring organizational standards are met.
- Supporting daily operations of Cisco firewalls, specifically using Cisco FirePOWER
- Performs complex installations, upgrades, and maintenance supporting the internal network and unified communication systems.
- Plans, documents, and implements large scale network infrastructure deployments and upgrades.
- Maintains and ensures a high level of network and unified communication security to ensure protection from disaster.
- Analyzes and responds to network requests to improve system performance.
- Monitors and analyzes system traffic, conducts cost and traffic analysis, and determines the best use of resources.
- Analyzes the overall network and unified communication needs of the organization and translates requirements into detailed technical specifications.
Competitive pay and benefits package designed to take care of your needs that includes base pay, incentives, paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, company provided life and disability insurance, paid parental leave, 403b employer match (retirement savings), a robust wellness program, and access to a best-in-class education benefit with 75+ tuition-free programs to help you advance your career.