Director, Quality (Direct Hire) 125-150k
Las Cruces, New Mexico (100% On-Site)
Quality Director is responsible for directing all aspects of organizational quality. Including Regulatory Agencies (Joint Commission, CMS, State of NM etc. ), Disease Specific Certification, Leap Frog, Patient Satisfaction, public reporting and National Quality Designation. Position will manage, develop and mentor staff. They will enforce policies and procedures, prepare and maintain accreditation and accountability for the Quality budget and productivity. The position has direct reports to include all of the Disease Specific team and Infection Prevention.
Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Nursing required. MSN, Healthcare Administration, and MBA strongly preferred.
Seven years healthcare experience with at least three years’ experience in a leadership role. Experience working in a for-profit hospital strongly preferred. Previous leadership, program development, budget and productivity, and clinical experience required. Must possess strong human relations and interpersonal skills.
Current NM RN license.
This is a full-time exempt position.
- Current (or eligible) New Mexico RN license required.
- Seven years healthcare experience with at least three years experience in a leadership role.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Nursing. Advanced degree (MSN, Healthcare Administration, and MBA) strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a for-profit hospital strongly preferred.
- Experience coordinating a variety of quality initiatives with proven outcomes.