Epic Healthy Planet Consultant (REMOTE $75-80/hour)
We’re pleased to be supporting the leading Pediatric Care facility in the mountain west region in their search for an Epic certified Compass Rose/Healthy Planet Analyst. As a nonprofit Pediatric Hospital, our client reported millions in community benefit activities. If you’re interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please apply today!
Location: REMOTE (must be willing to work Mountain Time Zone hours)
Terms: 11-month contract
· Responsible for the EPIC System build, ongoing maintenance, system support, testing & training.
· Participates fully in the EPIC Healthy Planet project team.
· The Application analysts will become the key subject matter experts and act as the liaisons between clinics and the project team.
· 3+ years of Epic Healthy Planet or Compass Rose Analyst experience required
· Responsible for core system build and on-going maintenance
· Define system setup requirements
· Document system setup
· Participate in system design process
· Document current clinic flows
· Work with all levels of system users to determine system setup needs and modifications
· Participate in upgrades and special updates
· Track system enhancement requests
· Work with Epic technical staff and implementers to resolve application issues
· Learn Epic technology and perform many system maintenance tasks such as system imports, basic reporting and system configuration
· Ensure system build is done in adherence with TEC polices
- Adhere to all Epic and change control processes
- Assist in the recommendation and development of policies related to the use of Epic
· Work closely with trainers on all changes and new features.
· Ability to document key tasks and milestones associated with new functionality
· Ability to set and manage to timelines
Certification: Healthy Planet Certification