Executive Director Human Resources, Direct Hire; 120-130k
Direct Hire, Executive Director, Human Resources
Location: Missoula, Montana
Salary: 120-130k (bonus eligible up to 10%)
- 4-10 years of Hospital Human Resources experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to Have:
- Master’s Degree
- SHRM/SCP or SPHR preferred
- The Executive Director of Human Resources is responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the Human Resource function.
- The Executive Director develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, and establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- The Executive Director implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- The Executive Director also manages human resource operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.