IT Support Specialist – Denver $50-60K annually
Ready to take your IT skills to the next level while supporting our client’s mission to help Colorado companies thrive? We are a well-established, industry leading MSP and our team is seeking a IT Support Specialist who wants to work in an environment that has:
· Great people to work for and a great team to work with
· Hard to find combination of a small company with great benefits and plenty of opportunity to grow
· A company who cares about its employees and clients
· Training opportunities
· Challenging, fast paced environment
· All the tools you could ask for to make the job easier
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provide Tier 1 & 2 support for end user applications and services, including handling help desk phone calls and support tickets with outstanding customer service and in a timely manner.
• Deploy and upgrade end user software.
• Daily administration of end user systems, including but not limited to workstations, printers, office phones and mobile devices, using central desktop management software.
• Administer mobile clients and associated remote access systems
• Administer corporate computer policies.
• Provide end user education.
• Independently diagnose, investigate, and resolve system and service problems.
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent grasp of all client computer hardware, including, but not limited to peripherals, memory architectures, buses, video adapters, and storage
• Excellent knowledge of and experience using enterprise administration tools for packaging and deploying software.
• Excellent grasp of the administration and use of popular mobile devices
• Working knowledge of Azure Cloud, Office 365, Microsoft Windows Networking, Active Directory, PowerShell and Group Policies
• Working knowledge of networking technology, including, but not limited to TCP/IP, MAC protocol, Wireless protocols, network interface cards, Ethernet switches, network cabling, remote access methods and securitys
• Demonstrated ability to work on a team as well as independently with little supervision
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented professional with an ability to write technical documentation for internal use as well as end user facing documentation for self-help.
• Excellent organizational skills and prioritization capabilities
• Able to work in a high stress environment with changing priorities while meeting established deadlines
Comp and Benefits:
Compensation: $50-65k annually
Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and 401K
If you are looking for a fun, rewarding, fast paced, and challenging opportunity working with new and exciting technology to grow your career, this could be the role!