Lead Full-Stack Azure Developer- $110K-$170K- Denver, CO
Lead Full-Stack Azure Developer
- Denver, CO 80202, USA
Building software that scales big and improves lives.
Our client is a cloud-native software engineering firm that specializes in IoT, UX and UI product design, mobile apps, and web apps. The team works with passionate companies focused on reducing energy consumption, curing disease, improving education, building smart cities, and more. They love what they do, they’re growing the full-time team quickly, and they’re looking for talented, innovative, and enthusiastic people to join them.
With our client, you’ll:
- Build your career in a supportive culture that appreciates people and teamwork, creates value, embraces growth, and “owns the problem.”
- Enjoy opportunities to learn and exposure to new industries, through plenty of active projects.
- Work remotely and/or from our modern studio in downtown Denver.
- Bring your unique perspective and experience to multi-disciplinary teams.
- Collaborate on meaningful digital experiences that touch millions of lives.
Our client has an immediate need for a full-time Lead Full-Stack Azure Developer. This role is ideal for a highly proficient software engineer who is:
- Ready to be extensively hands-on for Architecture, POCs, Inceptions, MVP Construction, and Continuous Delivery oversight.
- Collaborative with a Solution Architect, but able to take the lead on implementation and detailed design elements.
- Deeply knowledgeable regarding software development practices and processes, and contributing to Continual Improvement activities.
- Steadfast in delivering high-quality, best-in-class solutions with a disciplined approach to development, testing, and QA.
- Passionate about solving challenging business problems and creating excellent user experiences.
- A creative, motivated, independent, and integrity-driven leader.
- Able to set the bar high in clear and productive communication with colleagues and clients.
- Experienced in providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Hands-on, still writing code while assisting the other developers to meet deadlines.
- A proven technical thought leader who provides subject matter expertise to client and colleague interactions.
- Proven success guiding technical teams, or proven success as a technical project leader
- Extensive experience in .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#
- Will consider candidates with high proficiency in other modern object-oriented languages
- Advanced experience with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, WebAPI
- Excellent RDBMS and schemaless data experience
- Azure App Services, Functions, SQL, Storage, etc.
- CSS, LESS, SASS
- Azure DevOps – backlogs, git repos, and pipelines
- Unit testing, functional testing, automated testing