Lead React Developer- $110K-$170K- Denver, CO
Partners in smart product engineering, from concept to reality and beyond.
Our client specializes in digital strategy and product design & engineering, for cloud-native applications – and we believe in the power of software and technology to improve lives. We’re proud to work with passionate companies focused on sustainability, healthcare, education, building smart cities, and more. Our full-time team is growing, and we’re looking for talented, innovative, and enthusiastic people to join us.
- Build your career in a supportive culture that appreciates people and teamwork, creates value, embraces growth, and “owns the problem.”
- Enjoy opportunities to learn and exposure to new industries, through plenty of meaningful work on active projects.
- Work remotely and/or from our modern studio in downtown Denver.
- Bring your unique perspective and experience to multi-disciplinary teams.
- Collaborate on and contribute to transformative digital experiences that touch millions of lives.
- Ready to be extensively hands-on for Architecture, POCs, Inceptions, MVP Construction, and Continuous Delivery oversight.
- Collaborative with a Solution Architect, but able to take the lead on implementation and detailed design elements.
- Deeply knowledgeable regarding software development practices and processes, and contributing to Continual Improvement activities.
- Steadfast in delivering high-quality, best-in-class solutions with a disciplined approach to development, testing, and QA.
- Passionate about solving challenging business problems and creating excellent user experiences.
- A creative, motivated, independent, and integrity-driven leader.
- Able to set the bar high in clear and productive communication with colleagues and clients.
- Experienced in providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Hands-on, still writing code while assisting the other developers to meet deadlines.
- A proven technical thought leader who provides subject matter expertise to client and colleague interactions.
- Proven success guiding technical teams –OR– proven success as a technical project leader
- Advanced experience with GraphQL and/or RESTful APIs with Node.js
- Responsive CSS framework such as Semantic or Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of database concept
- Writing in ES6, TypeScript or CoffeeScript
- AWS/Azure/GCP development and deployment skills
- Unit testing, functional testing, automated testing
- GIT command line and multi-environment release processes
The following are a plus:
- Microservices Container or Docker deployment experience
- Linux / Unix OS / command-line experience
- AWS Solution Architect certification
- NOSQL experience (MongoDB, DynamoDB, BigTable)
- Server-side frameworks, including Hapi.js, Socket.io, Restify or Express
- Experience and passion for Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and DevOps principles and culture
- Mocha, Jest, Cypress, or equivalent Test-Driven-Development tools
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $110,000-$170,000*
Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
- Competitive financial compensation, and utilization bonus plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With 4% Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Business funded Life Insurance Plan
- Dynamic yet relaxed work atmosphere.
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities