OnBase Administrator (REMOTE $50/hour)
We’re pleased to be supporting the leading Pediatric Care facility in the mountain west region in their search for an OnBase Application Administrator. As a nonprofit Pediatric Hospital, our client reported more than $250 million in community benefit activities in 2019. If you’re interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please apply today!
Location: 100% REMOTE
Terms: 4 month contract to hire
Contract Rate: $50/hour
Salary: $100-110,000/year DOE
- Responsible for full performance complex applications systems administration work. Implements and maintains application environments, availability, capacity, and security for the organization, the business units, and end users.
- Hyland OnBase Application Systems Administrator with 3+ years’ experience administering Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems.
- 2+ years experience must be with Hyland OnBase.
- Experience must include install, upgrade, and configuration of the OnBase platform.
- Additional experience with OnBase incident and problem management also necessary.
- Experience should include developing custom OnBase solutions using DIP, DRIP, COLD, EDI, barcodes, scan queues, workflow, and OnBase Forms to ingest and process content acquired through both centralized and distributed scanning and by direct electronic capture from third party systems.
- Experience with OnBase full text indexing preferred.