Senior Software Engineer – (REMOTE $150-200K/year)
Emergency room visits and hospital stays can be uncomfortable and stressful times for families and their loved ones. Our client allows people to receive high quality and cost-effective medical care in the comfort of their homes. A rapidly scaling startup, our client provides an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient’s care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need.
Technology and data drive all aspects of our business and allow for better care delivery from patient onboarding, patient care, and post care follow-up. We’re looking to create a best-in-class technology platform that helps our patients stay in the comfort of their homes – and we’re looking for people like you to help shape and build the technology that changes the way people receive healthcare.
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
We use ReactJS, Ruby on Rails, Go, Postgres, and Redis. We deploy every two weeks to our PAAS easily and confidently. We work on client applications in React and use a mix of microservices on the backend to power API’s.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- 5 years of experience in software development; currently working at or ready to step into a Senior level
- Deeper development experience with Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL (or willingness to learn during onboarding)
- Interest in Elixir and Phoenix Framework
- Knowledge of security
- Willingness to jump into other languages
- Logistics or statistical queuing models a plus
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
The pay range for a software engineering position in Colorado is $150,000 – $200,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.