Software Support Specialist (REMOTE $65-70k/year)
Software Support Specialist
Headquartered in Australia, our client is a business specializing in communications software providing companies of all shapes and sizes the ability to easily send and receive SMS, MMS, Rich Media, Email, Voice and even Post worldwide via web app or API. They have SMS at its core and powers billions of messages worldwide but has expanded to offer a full suite of products providing choice and context to business communications. They form part a major group and have all the benefits of being part of a larger group but still retain their ‘start-up’ mentality.
Our client is currently looking for a Software Support Specialist to join this fully remote team. The position assists in monitoring, investigating and troubleshooting of any technical issues and incidents from internal and external customers.
Location: 100% REMOTE
Terms: Full-time direct hire
· First point of contact for internal and external customers for all technical inquiries
· Field calls and emails from customers about their technical needs
· Troubleshoot technical issues through to resolution and escalate when necessary
· Assist with development and improvement of technical support policies and procedures
· Available to work on a rotating weekend on-call roster
Successful candidate will have:
· Understanding of how to support programming languages such as Java, PHP, SOAP, and REST
· Understanding of what an API is and able to execute basic HTTP requests with programs such as Postman
· Strong customer services skills, ideally in a technology or retail environment.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively engage with clients
· Coaching and career development, including access to a range of online professional development courses
· Day off for your birthday
· Flexible working arrangements
· Significant health insurance contribution for you and your applicable dependents
· Gym membership monthly reimbursement