Systems Engineer (REMOTE in CO $50-52/hour)
Our client is recognized as one of the leading healthcare providers throughout Colorado, southern Wyoming, and western Nebraska. They’re looking for a Systems Engineer to join one of their offices along on the Front Range of Colorado.
Location: REMOTE (must reside in Front Range of CO as on-site attendance is required 1x/month)
Terms: 6 month contract to hire
Designs, plans, implements and administers data center systems for assigned areas (servers, storage, domain, etc.).
· Assists in the design of the overall data center systems architecture and configures, tests, and maintains data center systems equipment and related services.
· Manages and/or performs advanced data center systems maintenance, upgrades, and configurations.
· Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves advanced network problems. Evaluates new and prospective data center systems technologies.
· Assists in the design and selection of future platforms, addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues.
· Manages customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service.
· Mentors others and provides guidance and training to departmental staff.
· Microsoft domain services (AD, certificate authority)
· vCenter and automation (PowerCLI and Powershell)
· Solarwinds event management
· Healthcare experience preferred