Tax Manager, CPA Consulting | 120-125k base + bonus
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Our partner is a rapidly growing Top 50 accounting & advisory firm that has been repeatedly named a Best Firm to Work For, a Best Firm for Women and a Pacesetter firm among U.S. accounting firms.
With an emphasis on investing in relationships to make a difference and a firmwide focus on inclusion, they help each other grow in every aspect of life
The Tax Manager will work closely with partners, as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for planning, supervising, reviewing, and completing client engagements. Our Tax Managers provide proactive tax savings and profitability suggestions for our clients and work to attract new clients, cultivate client relationships, and serve as a key contact for designated clients.
Our tax department is accessible and committed to providing sophisticated tax advice to improve our clients’ financial futures. Our professionals have one goal in mind when working with clients – to help them minimize their tax liability while keeping them in compliance with ever-changing tax laws. In addition to providing consulting and compliance tax services, our professionals also offer a number of additional services including: stock option planning, international tax advice, multi-state planning and advice, IRS representation, analysis of tax implications on investments, offers in compromise and advice relating to merger and acquisitions, reorganizations and liquidations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Accounting.
- Active CPA license.
- 5 to 10 years of progressive public accounting tax experience.
- Experience with corporate taxation, individuals, and partnerships.
- Ability to develop tax planning strategies for clients.
- Experience supervising, training, developing, and reviewing the work of staff and senior associates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.