Video Conferencing Specialist – Tech Support – Aurora, CO ($30/hour)
Job Type: 4 Month Contract-to-Hire
We are supporting one of the most reputable enterprise organizations in Colorado. They offer an unparalleled mission and work environment, and this team is at the forefront of mission-critical technical support. If you are looking for an opportunity in technology where you will interact with amazing users/customers every day with plenty of ever-changing challenges, we want to talk with you!
Core responsibilities include analyzing, installing, constructing, documenting, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting of audiovisual equipment, video conferencing hardware, video conferencing software, telemedicine hardware/software, etc.
In addition to the core A/V and video conferencing duties, there is ancillary support needed on client systems, operating systems, software applications, peripherals, and communication devices (desk phones, PCDs, conference room phones, analog phones, etc.).
Other experience areas:
- Ability to solder, crimp, compression, and punch-down connections for audio, video, network, control, and power devices
- Proficient understanding of cable media: ability to distinguish coax, mini-Hi- Res, copper, multi-conductor, CAT-5, and Fiber Optic Cabling
- Proficient understanding of Cable Handling: ability to maintain proper cable pull technique
- Rack and Field Termination: ability to maintain uniform cable dressing and secure system connections
- Able to mount AV equipment such as wall displays and speakers
- Knowledgeable to Crestron and FORD control systems, audio consoles, power amplifiers, digital signal processors, video matrix switchers, video scalers, PC interfaces, computer controls and digital video record
- Troubleshooting AV systems
- Knowledgeable in loading code and system configurations.
- Able to read and understand schematic
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- 3+ years audiovisual ( A/V ) experience
- Experience integrating Microsoft Teams and Zoom conferencing software into 3rd party apps
- Healthcare experience, including Crestron and FORD (highly desired)
- 3+ years enterprise video conferencing experience
Additional Technical Skills desired:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office (native) and Office 365
- Dell and HP hardware
- HP Network Printers
- PXE Boot knowledge
- Citrix Thin/Thick/Zero client experience
- SharePoint (documentation)
- Ticketing system experience