Sr. UX Designer
2-3 step interview process including code challenge
Our client’s UX Designers are passionate visual designers that create polished wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes. Design Thinkers with the “art of possibilities” mindset, while delivering successful and highly interactive web applications.
- US Citizenship/Green Card Holder must be willing to do a background check
- Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Invision
- Front-end web design experience for cross-browser compatibility, and responsive design using User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) principles to develop comprehensive, engaging designs.
- Understanding of Design thinking led software development lifecycle best practices
- Strong speaker and written/visual communicator with superior listening skills and a “share early, share often” mentality. Client Facing.
- Experience leading and coaching junior designers
- A background in user experience design, preferably in an enterprise environment Information Architecture
- Digital Strategy
- User Research
- Lean UX