We’re pleased to be supporting the leading Pediatric Care facility in the mountain west region in their search for an Enterprise Desktop Analyst. As a nonprofit Pediatric Hospital, our client reported millions in community benefit activities. If you’re interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please apply today!
Location: Hybrid (office located in Aurora off 225 & Colfax)
Terms: 4 month contract to hire
Contract Rate: $36-40/hour
Conversion Salary: $75-85,000/year
- Assist in maintenance, and repair of PCs, printers, terminals, etc., coordinate with technical support and vendors as necessary; coordinate with other IT staff to resolve hardware, software, and network problems.
- Responds to escalated Help Desk calls and emails by researching and troubleshooting Tier 2 problems with software applications, hardware, printers, laptops and smart phones
- Build, deploy, and maintain images via SCCM
- Leads by refining desktop and laptop build images for optimal efficiency
- Support healthcare specific applications
- User and computer administration via Active Directory
- Leads in the development of new and existing technical procedures, documentation and operational instructions. Develop help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
- 5+ years’ experience in an IT department or Senior role
- Imaging experience preferred (MEM – SCCM, Intune, Microsoft end point management)
- Demonstrated team leader with the capability to work independently on projects
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills