Added 5 days ago
Epic Cadence Resource – Behavioral Health
9-month contract Jan 2024-September 2024
Minimum Requirements: HS Diploma, Certified in Epic Cadence, Clin Doc experience
Minimum of three (3) years of related experience required.
Experience with self-scheduling tools (Open Scheduling, Direct Scheduling Ticket Scheduling, and Fast Pass) preferred
Experience with Cadence strongly preferred
CERTIFICATION(S) – Epic certification in primary application will be required within four months of hire. Team members will be sent to Epic for mandatory training and will be given two attempts to pass certification testing to maintain employment
An employee in this position may be called upon to do any or all of the following essential functions. These examples do not include all of the functions which the employee may be expected to perform.
• Analyzes and diagnoses system problems, identifies root cause, and then solves the problem or escalates issues to other appropriate IT staff when outside area of responsibility or expertise.
• Plans, designs, implements, maintains and provides ongoing optimization and support for applications.
• Gathers, validates, and translates technological requirements into design and development specification while providing product management.
• Translates business need into system design
• Collaborates with system users and other IT professionals to evaluate, plan, design, develop, test, implement and maintain systems.
• Addresses technical issues that occur during installation and maintenance activities.
• Completes or coordinates the preparation, coding, testing, and debugging of complex programs.
• Analyzes, designs and builds workflows to meet the needs of users.
• Configures and integrates electronic and mechanical hardware with software products to meet the functional criteria of client specifications.
• Gathers and analyzes information to resolve incidents and troubleshoot problems. Documents the process and resolves the problem.
• Documents design, application and technical specifications as appropriate. Works with others to create support and training documents.
• Identifies and clarifies reporting needs and expectations with end users and works with report developers to clarify data and reporting needs.
• Partners with vendor to troubleshoot and resolve system problems, to improve product performance and usability. Provides vendor with recommendations for system improvements.
• Reviews documentation for upgrades and monthly system updates. Evaluates possible changes and impacts with other analysts and end users.
• Supports end users and provides primarily Tier 2 support for supported systems.
• Assumes on-call responsibilities as required.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Added 5 days ago
Added 6 days ago