Los Angeles, CA
Added 5 days ago
IT Infrastructure Project Manager – San Bernardino Metro; On-Site
Full Time – Salaried – Direct Hire
Remote and travel to the project sites (Currently in Loma Linda, CA)
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager (PM) must be an experienced, highly organized PM to work in fast moving complex healthcare construction environment. This role must effectively manage healthcare information technology infrastructure project components and partner with Applications PM to ensure overall success of the team.
Manages one or more projects with moderate levels of complexity, risk, ambiguity, and visibility. May have project level support from project administrators but not management responsibility. The Project Manager is responsible for project documentation, updates, tracking and progress reports through all project phases until delivery.
· Knowledge and experience applying project management fundamentals
· Uses standardized project management methodology to plan, manage, drive, and track projects
· Facilitates / leads project team meetings
· Competent level of soft skills (e.g., listening, clarifying, synthesizing information, problem solving)
· Solves straightforward project situations, establishes feasible courses of action with defined tools and methodologies
· Communicates with project team and stakeholders
· This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and the Contractor may perform other related duties as assigned
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from Project Management Institute (PMI) preferred, or must obtain within 18 months
· Associates degree required or equivalent work experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3 years of experience in formal project management required
· 3-5 years of experience in healthcare information technology or equivalent project related industry preferred
· In connection with all potential applicants where a conditional contract offer has been made, the Company will conduct a background check and drug screening. A Third Party will conduct this strictly confidential check in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
Added 5 days ago