Position- Certified Trauma Registrar/Administrative
Assignment Type- Contract
Comp- $35 hourly
Date Range- 12/5/2023 – 03/2/2024
Shift- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm includes a 30 min break
Department- Trauma Program
Additional Details/Skills Needed-
- ICD10 for Trauma
- AAAM AIS Coding
- Trauma Registry Course Training
- Trauma Registry experience at a Trauma Ctr I or II Certification: CSTR/CAISS
- Required 5+ years experience as a trauma registrar at a Level I or II verified trauma center.
- Must quality control the abstraction and coding to ensure compliance with differences between coding and trauma data abstraction.
- Will need to provide inter-rater reliability support to ensure the validity of the data abstract- quality control
- Role is 100% remote.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.