The Technical Support Specialist position is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and support of corporate systems and providing outstanding customer service to the users of those systems. This position reports to the Technical Support Manager.
Location: Downtown Denver (17th & Welton)
Terms:4- 6 month contract to hire
Rate: $26-31/hour DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 support for end user applications and services, including handling help desk phone calls and support tickets with outstanding customer service and in a timely manner.
- Deploy and upgrade end user software.
- Daily administration of end user systems, including but not limited to workstations, printers, office phones and mobile devices, using central desktop management software.
- Administer mobile clients and associated remote access systems
- Administer corporate computer policies.
- Provide end user education.
- Independently diagnose, Investigate, and resolve system and service problems.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 year degree in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent grasp of all client computer hardware, including, but not limited to peripherals, memory architectures, buses, video adapters, and storage
- Excellent knowledge of and experience using enterprise administration tools for packaging and deploying software.
- Excellent grasp of the administration and use of popular mobile devices
- Working Knowledge of the administration and use of ManageEngine Desktop Central and other enterprise Desktop Support products
- Working grasp of Citrix Receiver client for all operating systems
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud, Office 365, Microsoft Windows Networking, Active Directory, PowerShell and Group Policies
- Working knowledge of networking technology, including, but not limited to TCP/IP, MAC protocol, Wireless protocols, network interface cards, Ethernet switches, network cabling, remote access methods and security
- Basic knowledge of PKI infrastructure and applications
- Basic knowledge of Energy Sector applications i.e. Bolo, Landworks, Geogrpahix, and Seisx a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team as well as independently with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented professional with an ability to write technical documentation for internal use as well as end user facing documentation for self-help.
- Excellent organizational skills and prioritization capabilities
- Able to work in a high stress environment with changing priorities while meeting established deadlines
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.