Added 4 months ago
As Program Manager you will be responsible for the coordinated delivery of one of our major brand & customer migration initiatives.
What do you do in the role?
· Responsible for the successful migration of customers from one of our brands into our core platform.
· Coordinate the ongoing gap analysis between current and future state, working with our Product and Developments teams to define feature gaps and new build work.
· Coordinate the delivery of features across multiple squads and regions.
· Oversee the data migration activities to move customers into our core platform.
· Support teams by breaking down roadblocks, improving communication, and facilitating meetings to drive delivery and improve the quality and velocity of the migration team.
· Lead end to end testing activities to ensure a seamless experience for our customers.
· Leverage your people skills and commercial acumen to ensure that timelines and commitments are being met.
· Working with leaders from marketing, account management, support, sales, and finance to define and plan work required across the organization to deliver a migration.
· Provide accurate status updates to the leadership group.
· Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
· Proactively manage and communicate issues relating to scope, risk, time, and customer impact.
How success will be measured
· On time delivery of the migration project.
· Customer experience (measured primarily via NPS pre and post migration), conversion rates, churn and revenue rates.
· Effective communication of issues into the leadership group and relevant stakeholders.
· Positive and team focused contributions to the wider leadership team.
What experience/qualities you need to bring with you
· You are first and foremost a people person who can understand and inspire people and teams.
· You have demonstrated experience in leading teams through complex migration projects.
· As a pragmatist, you can distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team.
· You are a delivery focused individual who values curiosity, collaboration and developing others to succeed.
· You have worked with global and understand how to work with distributed teams across a number of time zones.
What we promise to give you
· The chance to put forward your best ideas.
· A supportive and collaborative environment.
· Access to all tools and people you need in order to be successful.
· Remote work environment – must be available to work primarily US hours with some work across Australia time zones.
Added 4 months ago