Added 1 week ago
· LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATION: Oklahoma Nursing Licenses – RN or LPN, preferred.
· EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in nursing or Computer Science preferred; or equivalent experience upon review
· EXPERIENCE: Must have 3-5 years of Meditech experience with 2+ years of experience in IT environment
Clinical Informatics Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Development of Customer Defined Screens (CDS)
· Develop and maintain customer NPR reports
· Coordination of implementations, upgrades, and ongoing support of MEDITECH system
· Developing training materials related to MEDITECH
· Training on the use of the MEDITECH:
Day to day expectations:
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities
· Ability to work in a team
· Provide technical assistance and training to system users
· Respond to users’ requests for assistance by phone and in person
· Respond to on call for emergency requirements
· Manage multiple concurrent interdisciplinary projects
· Exhibit quality workmanship
· Maintain accurate records
· Provide training for in-house staff
· Has excellent written and spoken interpersonal communication skills
· Keep record of all incidents worked on
· Insuring appropriate access for all physicians and staff, and hospital team members when setting up access to MEDITECH
· Logging, tracking, and resolution of user trouble calls as related to MEDITECH.
· Other duties as assigned.
Nice to haves/bonuses:
a. Ability to develop training materials for different levels of audience.
b. Ability to communicate effectively with team members, physicians and their office staff.
c. Ability to participate in after-hours support as required.
d. Ability to be on call as required.
Added 1 week ago