Skip to content
Remote Head of Product
Direct Hire; 140-150k
- 5+ years of product management experience is required or experience managing 5+ products through the product life cycle.
- Ability to rapidly analyze, iterate and execute.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people without authority or a direct reporting relationship.
- Excellent conflict-resolution management skills; ability to effectively facilitate teams to the successful resolution of issues.
- Experience working with external customers on a new software product launch.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
- Research and understand issues and challenges healthcare providers are experiencing by engaging prospective and existing customers through direct outreach followed by interviews, surveys, etc.
- Work directly with our Chief Innovation Officer to create innovative solutions to these challenges through our technology.
- Propose innovative ideas to prospective and existing customers via wireframes/prototypes; collect and analyze feedback and make appropriate adjustments.
- Identify and implement a suitable Framework for prioritizing new features and updates into the product backlog.
- Working directly with the Head of Development and the Leadership Team to prioritize features and updates, supported by the prioritization Framework.
- Effectively lead and manage team members (e.g., research, design, UX and UI), including ensuring the team is appropriately staffed.
- Create metrics and priorities for the team with specific timeframes.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Owns continuous discovery process and product lifecycle.
Salt Lake City,
Added 5 days ago