Added 3 weeks ago
Manages operational risk by conducting in-depth analysis of client reported electronic data to ensure information which is further fed to administration, finance/accounting and valuation systems. Resolves inconsistencies and errors through research and investigation with internal and external sources; recommends and implements necessary changes to properly accept or reject risk data for company use. Consults with and provides expertise to management on general client company data trends and individualized client company issues.
Essential knowledge skills and abilities:
· College degree in related field (Business, Math) or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in insurance, reinsurance, financial services and/or information management
· Ability to offer informal leadership through directions and actions
· Proven analytical skills with an attention to detail
· Proven organizational and time management skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
· Proven interpersonal skills for work internally across departments, as well as with clients
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Lookups, Pivot Tables)
Desired knowledge skills and abilities:
· Life reinsurance/insurance knowledge
· Professional designation: FLMI, ACS, or ARA
· Familiarity or aptitude with data mapping and querying tools (SAS, Actian Data Connect, SQL)
· Reinsurance data analysis experience (TAI)
· Project participation and leadership in various business or technical projects
Projects, Compliance & Training:
· Participates on special projects, including cross-functional projects as a subject matter expert representing the CDM team, providing an understanding of the business processes.
· Creates and maintains client specific documentation as a measure of customer focus.
· Provides training within areas of expertise to help on-board new team members and support cross-training.
· Performs established quality control measures surrounding key processes to support the accuracy of work performed by other team members.
· Prepares and validates treaty level accounting summary reports (RADAR) from standardized data to support the entry of accounting data into the administration system.
· Manages the receipt of client data, standardization and publication for more complicated assigned client companies to produce the desired data set.
Added 3 weeks ago